For the film buffs, there are two separate bike movie nights happening this week here in Toronto. Both events are free! Bring a date!
Thursday November 29th (Tonight!):
At 6:30pm Bike Chain at the University of Toronto is presenting:
- Ayamye (Documentary about sending bicycles to Ghana)
- The Winking Circle (Eccentric self-expression. Art Bikes. Mutant Bikes. Tall Bikes. Art Cars. Visionary Environments. Sasquatch Sanctuary.)
(NOTE: They were unable to get "Still We Ride" in time for tonight's showing, so it was replaced with "The Winking Circle". Thanks to Alex for the update in the comments).
Bike Chain is located at: Cumberland Room, International Student Centre, 33 St. George (just north of College).
More details here.
Friday November 30th (Tomorrow!):
The Community Bicycle Network is providing free hot chocolate courtesy of Chocosol and bike films after Critical Mass. The event starts at 8:00pm, and they will be presenting:
- Premiere of Critical Mass in Toronto documentary
- Short Bike Films, by Martin Reis
- You Never Bike Alone (Vancouver Critical Mass documentary)
CBN is located at 761 Queen Street W (just west of Bathurst). More details here.