Some important items in today's Toronto Coalition for Active Transportation newsletter. In particular, make sure you read about the Bloor/Yorkville, Jarvis St., and City operating budget issues! You can read the whole newsletter on their website here.
Table of Contents:
- Walking Strategy Open Houses - March 25, April 3 & April 7
- Bike Month event registration - March 27 Deadline
- Bicycle Bob speaks at CBN - March 28
- 2008 Operating Budget - City Council to approve March 31-April 1
- Bloor-Yorkville Transformation - Plans go to East York Community Council without bike lanes?
- Jarvis Street Streetscape Improvement EA - Let the City know you want bike lanes
Don't forget to subscribe to their newsletter to get info delivered right to your E-mail box every week.