Come see what all this BIXI Toronto talk has been about!!
July 28 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Gladstone Hotel @ 1214 Queen St. West (near Dufferin)
Complimentary food and entertainment!
- Be one of the first to subscribe to BIXI Toronto and help make public bikes a reality in our City!
- Take a BIXI bike for a test spin and feel what a great ride they are.
Public Bikes have been dramatically improving cities around the world in recent years - and now it's our turn in Toronto!! But we need your participation to help make this happen.
Help us insure that this amazing program gets the support we need to roll out 1000 public bikes across downtown in Spring 2011 - without 1000 subscriptions sold by November, we lose the public bikes program altogether...
More information and a Q&A doc can be found here - http://bikeunion.to/bixi-toronto
- Community Facebook group I Will BIXI Toronto
- Official Facebook page BIXI Toronto
- Official Facebook event page BIXI Bash!
For more information about the event, and to indicate your interest in subscribing for year-round access to BIXI Toronto's public bikes, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot attend the event you may also subscribe online after the July 28th website launch at: www.toronto.bixi.com
Please forward this to your friends, family and colleagues you think would be interested, and who are supportive of a bike friendly Toronto.
Hope to see you at the party!!