Man faces six charges in fail－to－remain collision
Broadcast time: 11:28 Friday, November 21, 2008
On Friday, November 14, 2008, at 2:27 a.m., police responded to a call for a fail－to－remain collision in the Dovercourt Road/Argyle Street area.
Sultan Ahmed, 38, of Maple, has been charged with:
1) Criminal negligence causing bodily harm,
2) Dangerous operation causing bodily harm,
3) Fail to stop at scene of accident bodily harm,
4) Attempt to obstruct justice,
5) Aggravated assault,
6) Assault with weapon.
He is scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Friday, November 21, 2008, room 101, at 1 p.m.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416－808－1900, Crime Stoppers
- Cabbie charged in bizarre Dovercourt altercation with cyclist - National Post
- Cabbie charged with assaulting cyclist who had leg amputated - CBC Toronto